Today I started dreaming about the summer. This Saturday fortunately the meteorological summer starts. Meanwhile I made my “Summer @ Rotterdam to do list”
This summer I am looking forward to:
- visit the Parade!! I love this theatre festival. Great food, drinks, entertainment, theatre, the silent disco and of course the carousel. This Thursday the Parade kicks off in Rotterdam @ the Museumpark, so fingers crossed for sunshine!
- a long lazy day @ the park. Bringing a picnic basket filled with delicious food and drinks, a barbeque, a football and some friends. My favourite parks in Rotterdam are the park @ the Euromast, the Vroesenpark @ Blijdorp and the Kralingsebos @ Kralingen.
- go to the fireworks @ the Erasmus bridge during the Wereldhavendagen (World Port Days)
- eat a big platter of seafood @ hotel New York
- have a cocktail party @ my balcony
- do yoga outside. Two weeks ago I joined a (free)class @ the Fenix Food Factory with a great view, my friends from Yo!ga je mee are giving a (free)lesson for Rotterdam in Balans @ Schouwburgplein this Sunday and I love to do yoga in the park.
- pick more strawberries @ the Buytenhof
- join a great Friday afternoon drink outside @ a terrace
- take the time to read a book and enjoy the view, and the sounds of Rotterdam @ my balcony.
So let the summer begin! What are your to do’s this summer??